Hopi Ear Candling
Thermal Auricular Therapy (also known as Hopi Ear Candles) is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears, used to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Excessive or compacted wax in the ears
- Irritation in ears and sinuses
- Pressure regulation in Pressure regulation in cases of : sinusitis / rhinitis /glue ear / colds / flu / headaches / migraine
- Stimulation of local and Stimulation of local and reflex energy flow
- Energetic revitalisation in Energetic revitalisation in cases of hearing impairment
- Relaxing and calming Relaxing and calming effect in cases of stress
- Noises in the ears, ringing, tinnitus
The candles are made from the natural ingredients of beeswax, honey extracts, sage, St John’s Wort, chamomile, beta-carotene and organically grown flax, and work on a chimney principle-drawing any impurities to the surface where they can be gently removed. Pressure is then equalised in the head and ears, making them suitable for most conditions.
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage 40 Minutes – £25.00
Indian head massage has been practiced in India for over a thousand years and is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing (a system of traditional medicine native to the Indian subcontinent and a form of alternative medicine) that focuses on the head, shoulders and neck. The aim of Indian head massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. Indian head massage is indicated for the effective relief of stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis.
Ear Piercing – £20.00
All of our ear piercing is carried out under strict adherence to aseptic (sterile) procedures.
Choose from our range of gold plated earrings.
Single Ear Piercing – £12.00